By Patrick T. Tam
For professors educating physics and different technology classes utilizing the Mathematica software program, A Physicist’s consultant to Mathematica, Second Edition is the one absolutely appropriate (new software program liberate) Mathematica textual content that engages scholars through supplying whole subject insurance, new functions, routines and examples that permit the consumer to resolve quite a lot of physics problems.
- Does now not require past wisdom of Mathematica or computing device programming
- Can be used as both a chief or supplemental textual content for upper-division physics majors
- Provides over 450 end-of-section routines and end-of-chapter problems
- Serves as a reference compatible for chemists, actual scientists, and engineers
- Compatible with Mathematica model 6, a contemporary significant release
Read or Download A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
Tricky attempt Questions? overlooked Lectures? now not sufficient Time? thankfully for you, there is Schaum's Outlines. greater than forty million scholars have depended on Schaum's to aid them reach the school room and on assessments. Schaum's is the main to swifter studying and better grades in each topic. every one define offers all of the crucial path info in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic structure.
R is an Open resource implementation of the well known S language. it really works on a number of computing structures and will be freely downloaded. R is hence ultimate for instructing at many degrees in addition to for useful facts research and methodological improvement. This e-book presents an elementary-level creation to R, concentrating on either non-statistician scientists in quite a few fields and scholars of information.
Offers a concise but entire foundational wisdom of the enterprise of healthcare. Administrative Healthcare information: A consultant to Its starting place, content material, and alertness utilizing SAS explains the resource and content material of administrative healthcare info, that's the made of monetary repayment for healthcare providers.
"Statistik in Theorie und Praxis" schlägt die Brücke statistischer Theorie und realen praktischen Anwendungen. Zum einen wird Wert auf eine saubere Herleitung der gängigen statistischen Verfahren gelegt. Zum anderen beinhaltet der zweite Themenschwerpunkt reale Anwendungen der Methoden in der Praxis.
- Cody's Collection of Popular SAS Programming Tasks and How to Tackle Them
- Traveling Wave Analysis of Partial Differential Equations: Numerical and Analytical Methods with Matlab and Maple
- Excel Scientific and Engineering Cookbook: Adding Excel to Your Analysis Arsenal (Cookbooks (O'Reilly))
- Beginning Data Science with R
- Machine Learning in Medicine - Cookbook Three (SpringerBriefs in Statistics)
- Proceedings of COMPSTAT'2010: 19th International Conference on Computational StatisticsParis France, August 22-27, 2010 Keynote, Invited and Contributed Papers
Additional resources for A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica
A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica by Patrick T. Tam